Part 1: Weapon
In TribalPunk Cryptoverse, Main character (MC) is a special Companion:
- MC is an obligatory character in lineup
- MC is a 10 star playable character from the beginning
- MC has his own Equipment system
- MC can change to any Faction
It is these special characteristics that make MC always the key to victory in every war. Among them, the equipment system is the most outstanding feature, making the strategies in the game diverse and not tied to any framework
Equipment that can be used by the MC include Weapons, Armors, Headgears and Trinkets. Each item includes many different types, just changing one of them can completely change the gameplay of MC, as well as the arrangement of the squad.
Equipment system of Tribal Punk
Weapons are MC’s class-changing equipment, using which weapon determines the MC’s playstyle based on that weapon. In addition, each weapon will have its own skill that also plays as MC’s active skill.
All Weapons (Skills section will describe the weapon’s properties when reaching tier Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary):
– Great sword: (Deal 200/250/300/350/400% Attack as damage to 1 enemy and stun it for 1/2/3/4/5 second. Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9s.
– Twin blades: Deal damage equal to 10/15/20/25/30% of enemy’s current Hit point and heal the same amount of the damage dealt. Cooldown 8s
– Shield: Increase self’s Defense by 500% and taunt all enemies for 6s, Reflect 60/70/80/90/100% damage taken to the attacker. Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9s.
– Bow: Deal 80/90/100/110/120% Attack as damage to all enemies and increase self’s Attack by 10/15/20/25/30% for the rest of battle. Cooldown 10s.
– Staff: Deal 300/400/500/600/700% Attack as damage to 1 enemy in a small area. Bonus damage based on the enemy’s lost Hit point. Cooldown 15s.
– Voodoo: Silent random 1/2/3/4/5 enemy and deal 80/90/100/110/120% Attack as damage per second over 5s. Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s
Tribalpunk Cryptoverse’s social media channel:
Website : https://www.tribalpunk.io/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TribalpunkC